UltraFire 3000mAh 3.7V 18650 Rechargeable BRC Lithium Battery With Protection Board(2PCS)
- UltraFire 18650 3.7V 3000mAh rechargeable lithium batteries with protection contains integrated battery overcharge/discharge protection circuits
- More than 500 charge cycles, a properly maintained battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 full charge and discharge cycles
- With this 3000mAh 18650 lithium battery, UltraFire has built-in features to prevent short circuits and designed multiple layers of protection within it. With the new button-top design, the new 18650 series better accommodates a variety of flashlight brands
- UltraFire 18650 Li-ion battery is low self-discharge makes itself still maintain 80% of capacity after 3 years of non-use
- UltraFire 3000mAh high capacity battery is widely used in your household devices, such as digital cameras, toys, remote controls, hand held games, 2-way radios, PDAs flashlights, alarm clocks, LCD-TVs, Toothbrushes, Shaver's and portable audio players, delivering dependable power allowing you to maximize your music gaming, computer, photography and other electronic devices
The next generation of 18650 batteries is here. Introducing the top-of-the-line UltraFire 18650 battery--with a 3000mAh rating. UltraFire continues to increase its focus while desiring to keep safety as the highest priority.
✔ This battery is NOT AA or AAA battery, please make sure your device can use this battery before placing an order.
✔ To protect the battery, we added a clear plastic protective film on the periphery of each battery. Please remove it before using the battery or charging, otherwise, the battery will not work. The indicator light lets you know when charging is complete, red is charging, and blue is done.
✔ The continuous discharge current rating on your BRC 18650 3000mAh 3.7V li-ion batteries：
National standard 0.2C, industry-standard 0.5C;
1) Do not reverse the battery when charging and putting it into devices.
2) Do not heat, disassemble or put the battery into fire.
3) Do not mix use old and new batteries or any different types of batteries.
4) Do not mix and use different capacities of batteries.
5) Please fully charged the battery if long time not been used or used for the first time.
6) The batteries can only be charged by Li-ion 18650 rechargeable battery charger.
7) Our battery and charger have the “+” and “-” on the product surface.
8) Please pull out the plug after the battery is fully charged or no battery in the charger.
||18650 3000mAh Rechargeable Battery
|Charge Termination Voltage
|Discharge Termination Voltage
|Maximum Charge Current
Maximum Discharge Current
||6.95 x 1.88 x 1.88cm
||2 x 3000mAh 18650 3.7V Rechargeable Battery
|Certification||CE FCC MSDS UN38.8