UltraFire 1800mAh 3.7V 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Without Protection Board (2PCS)
- UltraFire 18650 3.7V 18000mAh rechargeable lithium batteries are safe and environmentally friendly
- More than 300 charge cycles, a properly maintained battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 300 full charge and discharge cycles
- Low discharge rate｜no memory effect｜Button Top Battery. With the button-top design, this 18650 battery accommodates a variety of flashlight brands
- UltraFire 18650 Li-ion battery is low self-discharge makes itself still maintain 80% of capacity after 3 years of non-use
- UltraFire 1800mAh high capacity battery is widely used in your household devices, such as digital cameras, toys, remote controls, handheld games, 2-way radios, PDAs flashlights, alarm clocks, LCD-TVs, Toothbrushes, Shaver's and portable audio players, delivering dependable power allowing you to maximize your music gaming, computer, photography and other electronic devices
The next generation of 18650 batteries is here. Introducing the top-of-the-line UltraFire 18650 battery--with a 1800mAh rating. UltraFire continues to increase its focus while desiring to keep safety as the highest priority.
✔ This battery is NOT AA or AAA battery, please make sure your device can use this battery before placing an order.
✔ To protect the battery, we added a clear plastic protective film on the periphery of each battery. Please remove it before using the battery or charging, otherwise, the battery will not work. The indicator light lets you know when charging is complete, red is charging, and blue is done.
1) Please fully charged the battery if long time not been used or used for the first time.
2) Do not heat, disassemble or put the battery into fire.
3) Do not mix use old and new batteries or any different types of batteries.
4) Do not mix and use different capacities of batteries.
5) Do not reverse the battery when charging and putting it into devices.
6) The batteries can only be charged by Li-ion 18650 rechargeable battery charger.
7) Do not charge the battery for too long.
8) Please remove the cling clear plastic wrapped around the battery before using the battery or charging.
||18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
|Charge Termination Voltage
|Discharge Termination Voltage
|Maximum Charge Current
Maximum Discharge Current
||6.7 x 1.8 x 1.8cm
||2 x 1800mAh 18650 3.7V Rechargeable Battery
|Certification||CE FCC MSDS UN38.8