UltraFire SK68-UV 395 1 Mode Purple Light Money Detect Waterproof Zoomable Flashlight has the Following features:
1. RMB anti-counterfeiting identification
2. High-grade tobacco and alcohol anti-counterfeiting detection
3. Stamp banknote collection identification
4. Amber authenticity identification
5. Jade detection with fluorescent substances
6. Various bills, trademarks, certificates, fluorescent seal inks, etc.
7. Foreign currency, bank card detection
8. Detection of products or dust-free workshop
9. Meal paper or sanitary paper fluorescent agent detection
10. Applicable to various fluorescent anti-counterfeiting industries, identification of various products containing fluorescent agents
11. Detecting leak detection, ore searching, leak detection of special gas and oil and gas pipelines in air conditioning and automobile circulation systems
12. UV ink curing, glue curing, UV nail lamp, purple jewelry light, fishing light, indoor mosquito lamp
13. Fluorescence reflection of special substances
What is the difference between 365nm violet light and 395nm violet light?
1. 365nm violet light (generally referred to as wavelength 360-365NM)
365nm is the light that can be seen, but the light is very weak. The 365 quasi-wavelength UV lamp beads can hardly see the purple light, because the imported chips do not have purple light, almost all kinds of authenticity. Products can use it. Fine inspection of high-end items such as jewelry, jade, jade, amber, invoices, stamps, etc., flaw detection (industrial use, precision scar identification of parts), fluid trace detection (oil trace, criminal investigation, etc.), fluorescent agent detection must choose to use it, Because there is no purple light, you can accurately identify subtle traces. Another special occasion, you must use 365nm.
The violet light of 365nm wavelength is very pure, and only the light color of the object with fluorescent reflection will be displayed.
2. 395nm violet light (generally 395 ~ 405nm, UVA - UVA2, 210-420nm, center wavelength 395nm peak)
The purple light of 395nm wavelength is impure, and there is an extension of the external light. It shines on the object without fluorescence. He also displays the color of purple or blue light. Only by contrast can it be distinguished whether it contains a fluorescent agent. When identifying amber, such as Burmese amber, golden amber, etc., the fluorescent blue at 365 nm is very authentic blue, and there is no deviation when you identify such amber. Identification of white honey, skinned amber and other weak amber 365nm violet light does not interfere with the fluorescence reaction, 395nm because the emitted light itself has a fluorescent reaction, so it will cause you to be disturbed when you identify weak fluorescence Amber.
Lamp Beads: 1*UV LED
Light color: Purple
Number of Modes: 1
Material: Aluminum alloy
Power Supply: 1*14500（not included）
Size: 9.2 x 2.6 x 2.2cm
UltraFire SK68-UV 395 Flashlight * 1