18650 rechargeable battery and charger, lithium charger.
Due to large capacity, long life time, high voltage, good high temperature performance and other features, UltraFire 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries are widely accepted by customers. Good chargers are necessary for rechargeable 18650 battery.
Dedicated 18650 battery charger has AC input voltage 110V to 240V, 50Hz to 60Hz. The protection functions for dedicated 18650 battery charger include: Overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, reverse battery polarity protection and automatically identify rechargeable battery. It automatically start charging for rechargeable battery, and auto enter the protected state when a non-rechargeable batter is input.
Please be cautional to fake chargers and fake batteries. We often hear from customers that they bought some cheap batteries with chargers of "UltraFire" brand and then have bad usage experience. Those batteries and chargers proven to be fake products that werent produced by UltraFire. So we highly recommend all customers only buy UltraFire batteries and charges from either our official website http://www.ultrafire.com , our offical Amazon store, or from our authorized distributor.
UltraFire 18650 li-ion battery has the following outstanding features: 18650 lithium battery capacity is generally between 1200mAh ~ 3400mAh, while the general battery capacity is only about 800mAh. When combined into a 18650 lithium battery pack, the total capacity of 18650 lithium battery pack can casually break 5000mAh. UltraFire 18650 lithium battery life time is very long, normal use cycle life of up to 500 times, which is more than twice of other normal batteries. UltraFire 18650 li-ion batter has high temperature performance, discharge efficiency of 65% under the conditions of 100%. In order to prevent short-circuit the battery, 18650 lithium battery is separated. So it may have short-circuit phenomenon has been reduced to the extreme. You can install a protective plate to avoid overcharging the battery over discharge, so that it can also extend the battery life. UltraFire 18650 lithium battery voltage are generally 3.2V, 4.2V and 4.35V, much higher than the nickel-cadmium and nickel-metal hydride batteries 1.2V voltage.
UltraFire has a series of 18650 battery chargers that with 1-slot or multiple slots, compatible with Li-ion battery, NiCd battery and Ni-MH battery. Many chargers are multi-functional and can be used for chargeing either 18650, 26650, 14500 and other types of rechargeable batteries. UltraFire chargers have different plugs that are compatible with different coutries and areas. Typically there are plugs for USA and Europe.
Unless specially indicated, most of UltraFire chargers have charging indicator lights. The charging indicator lights work as follow: show green light when no battery input into the charger, show red light when charging in process, turn to show green light when fully charged, and no light show when battery is input by wrong direction. The chargeing time depends on input voltage and the battery capacity, it might needs 2 to 5 hours to finish chargeing.
UltraFire charger safety precautions:
* Before use, please check if the input AC voltage marked on the nameplate of the charger is consistent with the local input AC voltage.
* The charger is forbidden to connect both the DC input interface and the AC input interface (that is, the DC interface and the AC interface can not be connected at the same time). Only a single interface can be connected to the charger.
* Charger is only suitable for indoor use and vehicle use, should be kept far away from the heat source (such as heaters, induction cooker, etc.) and flammable and explosive materials.
* This charger is prohibited during the use of foreign body coverage, or may be due to poor cooling caused by the temperature rise caused by fire.
* This charger is strictly prohibited to move during use, otherwise it may cause electric shock and fire.
* The charger is strictly prohibited minors, otherwise it may cause personal injury accident.
* This charger can not be used as a childrens toy. It is forbidden to drop metal foreign objects into the hole of the chargers guide rail. Otherwise, the short circuit may cause fire and other accidental injuries.
* The charger during use and transport should be kept away from the humid environment, the prohibition of water or other liquids into the charger, or it may cause accidents.
* Charger if it does not work, please send a professional repair point of repair, non-professional maintenance personnel please do not repair, or may increase the degree of damage, and may lead
Accidental personal injury accident.
* This charger is forbidden to charge the non-rechargeable battery.
Typical parameters for UltraFire chargers are: Rated input voltage (50Hz ~ 60Hz) (direct charge): AC110V ~ AC240V, Direct charge output voltage: 12V, Car charger input voltage: 12 ~ 24V, Car charger output voltage: 12 ~ 24V, Charger output voltage and current: 4.2V 1000mA / 2000mA, Over-voltage protection function: Yes, Overcurrent protection function: Yes, Short circuit protection function: Yes, Reverse battery polarity protection function: Yes.